- Combine Teriyaki sauce, orange juice, honey, and 5-spice blend in a bowl; set aside 5 cups. Pierce tenderloin all over with a fork and place in a large plastic bag or hotel pan. Cover with the remaining 4 1/2 cups of marinade and plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill meat for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F three minutes after removing from heat, turning 1/4 turn every 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
- While meat is resting, remove a small amount of reserved marinade to a small bowl and whisk with cornstarch. Combine the reserved marinade and cornstarch mixture in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Let boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in toasted almonds. Slice meat and serve with almond sauce.
- Note: To roast meat, cook at 425°F for 25-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F three minutes after removing from heat.
Always practice safe food handling procedures
- Wash hands with soap and water before handling any food and after handling raw meat, poultry, seafood or eggs.
- Gently rub produce under cold running water. Scrub firm produce with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Wash all surfaces that come in contact with raw meat, poultry, seafood and eggs to avoid cross contamination.