- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread pecans in one layer on a sheet pan. Bake for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are toasted and aromatic. Reserve 1/2 cup of pecan halves. Coarsely chop the remaining pecans; set aside.
- Whisk the vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Slowly pour in olive oil, whisking until thoroughly blended.
- Add the kale, radicchio, and celery to the dressing, tossing to thoroughly coat the greens. Stir in the apple slices, cheese, and remaining nuts. Top with reserved pecan halves.
Always practice safe food handling procedures
- Wash hands with soap and water before handling any food and after handling raw meat, poultry, seafood or eggs.
- Gently rub produce under cold running water. Scrub firm produce with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Wash all surfaces that come in contact with raw meat, poultry, seafood and eggs to avoid cross contamination.