- In a small bowl combine sesame oil, vegetable oil, honey, soy sauce, cayenne, and ginger. Whisk mixture well; set aside 1/4 cup and whisk the balsamic and rice wine vinegars into the remaining mixture to create a sesame dressing.
- Prepare rice noodles according to package directions. Heat the 1/4 cup of sesame oil mixture in a large skillet or rondeau pan over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and cook for 2 minutes or until lightly soft. Add chicken, peas, green onions, walnuts, and cashews. Sauté until chicken registers an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Drain noodles well. Toss lightly with 1/2 cup of sesame dressing, transfer to a 4" hotel pan or platter and hold at 155°F until service.
- Top noodles with bell pepper and chicken mixture. Drizzle with remaining sesame dressing and chopped cilantro. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Always practice safe food handling procedures
- Wash hands with soap and water before handling any food and after handling raw meat, poultry, seafood or eggs.
- Gently rub produce under cold running water. Scrub firm produce with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Wash all surfaces that come in contact with raw meat, poultry, seafood and eggs to avoid cross contamination.