- Cook quinoa according to package directions; cool.
- Whisk honey, vinegar, curry, and salt together in a large bowl. Slowly pour in olive oil, whisking until thoroughly blended. Stir in quinoa, arugula, almonds, raisins, and apples. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Always practice safe food handling procedures
- Wash hands with soap and water before handling any food and after handling raw meat, poultry, seafood or eggs.
- Gently rub produce under cold running water. Scrub firm produce with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Wash all surfaces that come in contact with raw meat, poultry, seafood and eggs to avoid cross contamination.