- Preheat convection oven to 425°F
- Toss squash in olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Arrange squash in single layer on full sheet pan and roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove and cool. Roasted squash can be stored in refrigerator until service.
Always practice safe food handling procedures
- Wash hands with soap and water before handling any food and after handling raw meat, poultry, seafood or eggs.
- Gently rub produce under cold running water. Scrub firm produce with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Wash all surfaces that come in contact with raw meat, poultry, seafood and eggs to avoid cross contamination.
- Heat maple syrup in a sauce pan until boiling and thickened.
- Add butter, walnuts, and Dijon mustard, stirring to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss squash with glaze. Spread out on a full sheet pan and warm in oven at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Garnish with thyme and serve.