- Calories 340
- Fat 20g
- Saturated Fat 10g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
- Monounsaturated Fat 6g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 65mg
- Sodium 55mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37g
- Dietary Fiber 3g
- Total Sugar 28g
- Added Sugar 24g
- Protein 5g
- Vitamin D 0mcg
- Calcium 40mg
- Iron 3mg
- Potassium 180mg
- Line sheet pans with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Melt together unsweetened chocolate, 12 oz. semisweet chocolate and butter. Set aside.
- In a mixer, whip sugar and eggs on medium-high speed until thick and light. Reduce speed and add melted chocolate and vanilla until well blended.
- Fold flour mixture into chocolate mixture. Gently stir in remaining semisweet chocolate, milk chocolate and walnuts.
- Using a 2 oz. scoop, place dough on prepared sheet pans at least 3 inches apart. Bake at 350°F until cookies have cracked, about 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely on pan.
Always practice safe food handling procedures
- Wash hands with soap and water before handling any food and after handling raw meat, poultry, seafood or eggs.
- Gently rub produce under cold running water. Scrub firm produce with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Wash all surfaces that come in contact with raw meat, poultry, seafood and eggs to avoid cross contamination.